No-Sew Easter Pillows
- Felt, 9”x12”: white, three; yellow, two; yellow/orange, orange; purple scrap
- Purple/white polka dot cotton fabric, 12”x12”
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Buttons: orange flower, 1-1/4”, 5/8”; yellow, 5/8”; light purple, 1”, 1/2”
- Ribbon: orange/white polka dot, 5/8”-wide; purple gauze, 1/2”-wide
- Pink pom-pom, 2”
- Pink powdered blush
- Tulip Slick Fabric Paints: Iris, Black
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, pencil, marker
- Print out full-size patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from felt.
- Adhere body pieces together, leaving bottom edge open. For bunny, leave small opening on either side of head to insert ears. Let dry. Stuff both pillows with fiberfill stuffing; adhere bottom opening closed.
- For chick, adhere two wing pieces together. Repeat for other wing. Refer to photo to adhere wings and beak to yellow pillow.
- Measure and cut 7-3/4” orange/white polka dot ribbon length; adhere to front of chick 1-1/2” from bottom edge. Cut 6” orange/white polka dot ribbon length; tie bow. Adhere bow to chick’s head. Adhere yellow button on large orange flower button; adhere to ribbon on bottom of body. Adhere small orange flower button on bow.
- For bunny, adhere two ear pieces together. Repeat for other ear. Insert each ear into small opening at top of bunny form. Adhere along edges and press together firmly.
- Cut bunny dress and bow from cotton fabric; adhere dress to front of bunny and bow to top of head. Cut 12” length of purple gauze ribbon; tie into bow. Adhere bow onto center of dress. Adhere large purple button onto dress below ribbon and smaller purple button to bow.
- Dot chick and bunny eyes Black. Let dry. Blush cheeks and inside of bunny’s ears. Adhere pink pom-pom (nose) on bunny. Draw bunny’s mouth with Iris. Let dry.