Romantic Key Epoxy Pendant
- White epoxy clay
- Key pendant
- Swarovski Chaton Mixture: Black Diamond, Crystal Antique Pink
- Swarovski Elements Hotfix Crystal Flatback Rhinestones, 28 each: Crystal, Rose Crystal
- Rhodium-plated removable crystal bail
- Hand-dyed silk ribbon
- Artbeads.com: Creative Crystal BeJeweler Pro Electric Rhinestone Setter, Crystal Katana Rhinestone-Crystal Pick Up Tool
- Flat-nose pliers
- Patina-colored mica powder
soft paintbrush, tweezers, paper towel, scissors
- Mix up small batch of epoxy clay by rolling equal amounts of part A and part B. Mix clays together and knead until pliable following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Roll clay into ball; press into center chamber on pendant.
- Roll small balls for other areas on pendant top and bottom.
- Press chatons firmly into clay using Crystal Katana.
- While clay is still wet, brush mica powder over pendant. Let clay fully cure following manufacturer’s instructions.
- After clay is cured, brush off any excess mica powder using paper towel.
- Set all flatback rhinestones onto silk ribbon, spacing out evenly, using BeJeweler Pro Setter.
- Open bottom of bail loop; insert top hole on key and close bail loop. Slide silk ribbon through bail and tie ends together.