Fresh Garden Salsa Recipe Card & Recipe
- Ivory Library Card (Crafts Etc.), 4-1/2”x6-1/4”
- Cardstock scraps: red; green
- Crème & Green Gaffer Tapes (7gypsies)
- Fabric Reinforcer (7gypsies)
- Floral Jotter (Luxe Designs)
- Iron Orchid Designs Vintage Butterfly Brad (Prima Marketing)
- Rub-ons: black: Brackets (Luxe Designs); Spring Sentiments “Garden” (Royal & Langnickel); Color Rubz “Fresh” (Scrapworks); red: “Salsa” (Li’l Davis Designs)
- Tan Scrapper’s Floss (Karen Foster Design)
- Paper Shapers Corner Rounder (EK Success)
- Dot Pattern Foam Stamp (Making
- Red acrylic paint
- Foam paintbrush
- Computer and printer or black fine-tip permanent pen
- Use foam brush to apply paint to foam stamp. Stamp image onto bottom front of library pocket. Let dry
- Mat floral jotter on green cardstock, round edges, insert vintage brad through
flower center on jotter, and adhere
to front of pocket.
- Apply rub-ons to jotter and front of pocket.
- Use computer to print or handwrite recipe on tag.
- Adhere red card stock strip to top of tag.
- Adhere green and crème gaffer tapes to pocket and tag as shown.
- Punch hole in top of tag through tape and cardstock. Adhere fabric reinforcer over hole then thread a double strand of scrapper’s floss through opening and tie bow.