Shoes and Purses Cards
- Cardstock: white; red; olive green; tan; black
- Gold brads, five
- Fibers: black/white twisted; red picot
- Clear adhesive page pebble
- All Night Media stamps (Plaid): Sandy Clough Laura Shoe; Sandy
Clough Laura Purse; Anna Griffin Shoes & Handbags Mini Gift Box
- Dye ink pads: black; red; gray; tan
- Craft punches or templates: 2” scalloped square; 1-3/4” and 2-1/4”
circles; decorative corner
- Foam tape
- Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2”x8-1/2”; score and fold in half. Cut red or black cardstock to 4”x5-1/4” and green or tan cardstock to 3-3/4”x5”. Adhere layers together as shown.
- Cut 3-1/2”x4-3/4” white cardstock piece. For shoe card background,
randomly stamp with gray, then black, large shoes; stamp smaller red shoes. For purse card background, working from
center out, stamp first purse in black; stamp second purse in tan. Corner punch edges of white cardstock, if desired.
- On scrap white cardstock, stamp Laura shoe twice and “Queen for a Day” sentiment using black ink; cut out elements. Cut 3/4”x2-1/2” green cardstock strip; adhere sentiment and insert brads at each end. Punch large red and smaller green circle; adhere layers. Adhere shoes to circles as shown. Adhere sentiment and motif to card with foam tape, tucking and adhering red fibers under edge.
- On scrap white cardstock, stamp Laura purse with black ink; cut out. Insert three brads as shown and adhere page pebble over center. Punch three
scalloped squares from white, black, and tan cardstock; adhere to card on angle and overlapping as shown. Curl black/white fiber with skewer or toothpick; adhere to back of purse and
card. Adhere purse to card with foam tape.
Queen For A Day Card