New Addition Baby Card
- Cardstock: white, scrap for stencil
- Sweet Shoppe Designs Flowers After The Rain: Patterns Digital Paper Pack
- Small pink flower buttons, four
- Want2Scrap Say It With Bling Pink Self Adhesive Pearls, four
- Pink satin ribbon, 12-inch length
- Whimsy Stamps Raindrop Echo Designs New Beginnings Sentiments Digital Stamp
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Die Cutting and Embossing Machine with Embossing Mat
- Dies: Whimsy Stamps Shapeology Swirly Balloon Border; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar Ink Pad
- Adhesives: craft adhesive, adhesive foam squares
computer with color printer, sponge dauber, ruler, paper trimmer
- Create white cardstock card base measuring 4-1/4”x5-1/2”.
- Using Cuttlebug, die cut Swirly Balloon Border “stencil” from cardstock scrap.
- Cut 2”x10” panel of white cardstock. This size will be long enough to make two strips for the card front at once.
- Lay die cut border stencil on cardstock strip. Holding firmly, sponge ink around die cut until color is even.
- Carefully lift and move border stencil along strip, matching shapes to continue stenciling one seamless line.
- Trim stenciled strip to two 4-1/4” lengths. Keeping design in center, trim to desired depth. Adhere strips to top and bottom of card front.
- Print New Beginnings sentiment onto white cardstock. Using Cuttlebug, die cut and emboss sentiment with Labels 18.
- Holding embossing frame around sentiment firmly, lightly sponge ink around frame edges.
- Remove frame from die cut to reveal inked border around sentiment.
- Cut 4-1/4” wide panel of pink butterfly paper to fill gap between stenciled strips on card front; adhere.
- Adhere ribbon to card front over paper seams. Adhere sentiment panel to card front with foam squares.
- Adhere buttons and pearls to card front.