Floral Birthday Set
- White cardstock
- Patterned: Tricycle; Dress Up; Baby Doll; Girly Girl
- Printer paper
- Twirl Collection Die-Cut Sheets: Characters; Bands and Tags
- Chipboard letter
- Brads: white pearlescent, three; silver, one
- Pink button
- Paper flowers: small, one; large, two
- White organza ribbon
- White string
- Rubber stamp sets: Sincere Salutations; Snap Stamps Small Casual Alphabet
- Ink pads: white pigment; StazOn Timber Brown and Jet Black
- Craft punches: 3/4” circle; 2” square; 2-1/2” scalloped square
- Paper piercer
- 1. Cut 2-1/2”x5-1/2” Tricycle piece; clip top corners to make tag shape. Punch hole in top of tag.
- 2. Cut 1-3/4”x2-1/2” Baby Doll strip and adhere to tag.
- 3. Adhere small die-cut “k” to tag as shown. Punch circle from pink side of paper and cut in half; adhere “tabs” to lower left tag edge. Insert brads through tabs.
- 4. Adhere flower to tag. Tie string through button holes and adhere to flower center.
- 5. Tie ribbon through hole.
- 1. Cut Girly Girl paper to 4-1/4”x7”; score
and fold in half. Cut 2”x4-1/4” Dress Up
piece and adhere to left side of cover.
- 2. Cut several 3-1/2”x4-1/4” pieces from
printer paper, stack together, and place
inside book cover. Staple spine.
- 3. Stamp brown sentiment on front cover. Tie ribbon around spine.
- 1. Cut 6”x8” Dress Up piece, a 2”x6”
Tricycle strip, and a 5-3/4”x6” Girly Girl piece.
- 2. Trim die-cut band to 6”. Using photo as guide, layer and adhere paper pieces to bag front.
- 3. Tie ribbon around bag; spot glue with adhesive dots hidden under knot.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment on die-cut tag.
- 5. Punch circle from yellow side of paper and cut in half; adhere one “tab” to top of tag. Insert silver brad
through small flower center and hole in
tag. Adhere tag to bag over ribbon.
- 6. Cover chipboard letter with Baby Doll paper; trim excess. Sand edges and
adhere to bag.
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 4-1/2”x9”;
score and fold in half. Cut 2-1/4”x4-1/4” pieces from Baby Doll and Girly Girl papers. Adhere paper pieces to card
front, slightly overlapping at center.
- 2. Trim die-cut band to 4-1/4” and adhere
to card over paper seam.
- 3. Stamp sentiment in lower right corner using white ink pad; let dry.
- 4. Pierce hole border along top of card; connect dots with white gel pen to create faux stitching.
- 5. Punch 2” Girly Girl square and 2-1/2” white cardstock scalloped square. Adhere layers together.
- 6. Insert brad through flower center and layered squares. Adhere squares to card with foam adhesive dots.
- 1. Make up several bookmarks and planners in advance and you’ll always have quick gifts on hand; personalize at the last minute using letter stickers or rub-ons.
- 2. Replace plain brads and buttons in designs with gem brads or adhesive crystals for extra sparkle.
Floral Birthday Bag
Floral Birthday Set