- Maple Lane Press Frame, 8-1/2”x10”
- Patterned: Sands of Time Green; Sands of Time Blue
- Boho Chic Lauren Ribbon Trims
- Flowers, four
- Green buttons, four
- Rubber stamps: Flourishes; Comic Bet alphabet
- Palette Burnt Umber Ink Pad
- Signo Uni-ball White Gel Pen
- Xyron 850 adhesive machine
- Tear green paper to fit frame front.
Cut center from paper, slightly larger
than frame opening; save cut-out piece
for frame insert.
- Place paper pieces on scrap paper and stamp edges with flourishes, allowing images to extend off edges. Highlight with white gel pen. Run larger piece through adhesive machine and adhere to frame front.
- Stamp title on blue paper and highlight with white gel pen; cut out and adhere
bottom edge to frame.
- Adhere photo to center of paper frame insert. Stamp flourishes on photo window insert; let dry. Insert photo and window into frame.
- Adhere flowers to frame and buttons to centers. Knot three ribbon lengths and adhere to frame edge with adhesive dots.
- 1. An adhesive machine makes quick work of paper layers, even those with fine, torn edges.
- 2. Make frames to celebrate these themes, too: Friends; Mr. & Mrs.; Baby; Grandkids.