Friends Forever Card
- Cardstock: rose, white
- Patterned Paper: lined, spring green mottled, green/white dot, various spring colors
- Bright pink sheer ribbon
- Friendship stamp of choice
- Sewing machine and white thread
- ColorBox Dark Peony Fluid Chalk Inkpad
- Sakura Gelly Roll Pens: White, Pink, Pale Green
scoring tool, scissors, ruler, paper trimmer
- 1. Card size is 5-1/4”x5-1/2”.
- 1. Cut rose cardstock to 5-1/4”x11”; score and fold in half. Cut 5” square from green mottled paper, ink edges, and adhere to card.
- 2. Cut 2-1/4”x5” strip from lined paper;
ink edges. With fold at top, adhere strip to card as shown; stamp sentiment. Machine sew white straight stitch around paper edges.
- 3. Freehand cut two large flowers from green/white dot paper and one from white cardstock. Using pink pen, outline all three flowers with dashes, adding pink flower center to one green flower. Layer and adhere to card as shown.
- 4. Freehand cut additional flowers and flower centers in various sizes and colors. Highlight with pens as desired, adding outline dashes, dots, and flower details. Adhere flower centers to flowers; adhere flowers to card as shown.
- 5. Tie ribbon into knot around card front; adhere one flower over ribbon.
- 1. Replace freehand-cut flowers with silk flowers to save time, or cut flowers from floral patterned paper.