- Cardstock: Frosted Yellow; Razzleberry Light; Curious Iridescent Cryogen White
- Paper flowers: pink; yellow
- Brads: pink; yellow
- Iridescent glitter
- Small cellophane bag with candies
- Kim Hughes Pretty Birds rubber
- Ink pads: Palette Burnt Umber; So Saffron
- Wizard Die-Cutting Machine and
Nestabilities Scallop Dies: Classic Rectangles; Petite Circles
- Circle punches: 1-1/4”; 1-3/8”
- Glue pen
- Cut yellow cardstock to 3-1/2”x8”;
score and fold in half.
- Place card fold just inside edge of largest rectangle die; press in machine to create 3”x3-1/2” note card, scalloped on three sides and straight edge on fold.
- Open card and score 1/2” on either side of initial fold. Use small circle die to cut window.
- Stamp So Saffron “PEEP” repeatedly
onto card front, stamping first between
opening and top of card so word is
fully visible. Outline first impression
with glue pen; sprinkle with glitter.
- Use brads to attach paper flowers to
corner. Fold card on score lines; adhere
top edges together with adhesive dots.
Slide candy bag inside.
- Stamp Palette Burnt Umber chick onto white cardstock; color with markers. Glitter wing in same way as word. Punch out bird with 1-1/4” punch. Punch 1-3/8” pink circle. Layer circles and adhere to card.