- Galvanized bucket, 5”x7”
- Ancestral Collection (The Paper Company/TPC Studio): Double-sided patterned papers: Bird Brocade; Key Stripe; Bird Flourish; Pearlized and Jeweled Brads, six; “Remember” Rub-on
- Travel Collection Framed Dome Stickers (The Paper Company/TPC Studio), three
- Powder Puffs Ink Pad (Quick Quotes): Mocha Mama
- Ribbon: brown, 3/8”-wide, 24” length; gold sheer, 3/8”-wide, 12” length
- Color Tool Spray Paint (Design Master): Vanilla; Dark Chocolate
- Spray Primer (Design Master)
- X-ACTO items (Elmer’s): Gripster Knife with new blade; Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Stick (Elmer’s)
- Old taper candle
- Fine-grit sandpaper
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- In a well-ventilated area, protect work area with newspapers and spray bucket with primer. Let dry. Spray bucket Dark Chocolate.
- Rub candle over edges, handles, top rim of bucket and any raised areas you want to create a distressed look. Spray bucket with two more coats of Vanilla to cover brown paint. Let dry.
- Lightly sand distressed areas of bucket to expose brown paint. Set aside.
- Cut 3-1/2”x5-1/2” green rectangle from Key Stripe paper. Tear 1/4” from four edges of rectangle. Distress torn edges with ink pad.
- Plan items from scrapbook papers to be framed in dome stickers. Place adhesive side clear dome, down, onto paper image. Use X-Acto Knife to trim around dome. Use glue stick to adhere domed-paper item to frame.
- Cut 2-3/4”x4-3/4” rectangle from Bird Brocade paper. Apply rub-on. Glue small rectangle to green rectangle and glue at an angle to bucket front. Use photo as guide to glue jewels, brads and frames to bucket.
- Cut six 6” lengths from ribbons. Tie and knot around bucket handle. Fill bucket with coordinating bathroom accessories.