Diamond Poinsettia Ornament
- Plastic-foam ball, 4”
- The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops Embellishments: Pearl Diamond, Red Tear Drops, Christmas Tear Drops, Gold Ornament Mini
- The Robin’s Nest Straw Ribbon: Red, Green
- Pine green yarn
- Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Craft Glue
scissors, ruler, pencil, tweezers
- Wrap and adhere green yarn lengthwise around center of ball. Knot ends together on one end, leaving 6” tail for bow. Spot glue along yarn lengths to secure.
- Adhere Pearl Diamonds in six point pattern along ball, covering entire ball. Let dry.
- For poinsettias, apply dime-sized drop of glue on top of diamonds. Press six Red Tear Drops in flower pattern, with pointed side facing out from center. Add another dime-sized drop of glue on center of flower; press Gold Ornament Mini to center. For leaves, adhere two Christmas Tear Drops together and press randomly on ball. Adhere Gold Ornament Mini near leaves. Let dry. Repeat process, adding poinsettias and leave groupings around ball. Let dry.
- Wrap red ribbon around ball; adhere lengths flat against ball. Wrap green ribbon around ball in opposite direction of red ribbon; adhere lengths against ball. Knot ends together; trim.
- Tie green yarn on top of ball into bow. Add ornament hook to bow to hang.
- 1. Use tweezers when placing gold mini embellishments on ball.