- Pure Luxury cardstock*: White; Ivory; Chocolate Brown
- Bittersweet Collection papers (BasicGrey)
- Chocolate stitched ribbon, 1/2"*
- Stamp sets*: Sew Pretty; In Stitches; 100% Sweet
- Ink pads: Vivid! Coffee Bean (Clearsnap); Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
- COPIC markers (Imagination International)
- Dies: Nestabilities Classic Circles (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug Tiny Tags (ProvoCraft)
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser (ProvoCraft)
- Sponge dauber
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal); foam dots
- *Products by Gina K. Designs
- Make ivory card base. Mat 3-3/4"x5" paper panel on brown cardstock.
- Stamp brown lady, cupcake and greeting onto white cardstock; color with markers.
- Stamp lady and oven mitts onto papers; cut out apron and mitts. Adhere apron to lady.
- Die cut images into circles and greeting into tag. Sponge inside die edges with Antique Linen.
- Place lady on paper panel; trim left edge even. Holding circle steady, stamp brown stitching at left side.
- Wrap ribbon around layered papers, taping ends at back. Adhere tag and bow. Adhere panel to card.
- Adhere lady and oven mitts to card; adhere cupcake with foam dots.