Green Wreath Topiary Trio
- STYROFOAM brand foam*: Wreaths: 8”; 9”; 10”; Blocks, 2”x4”x8”, two
- Metal containers, three
- Artificial bright green apples, 1” to 2”, 11
- Silk florals/stems: green metallic sequined stems, five; olive green beaded grape or berry stems, 10; laurel leaf stems, two; bright green daisies with dark centers, 24; moss: bright green; dark green; natural brown bark-covered dowel or stem, 10” long
- Wooden dowels, 6”, 17
- Serrated knife
- Floral shears
- Floral pins
- Wax candle
- Low-temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- STYROFOAM is a registered trademark of The Dow Chemical Co.
- Rub knife across wax candle for easier cutting. Cut STYROFOAM brand foam blocks into small pieces to fill metal containers. Hot glue foam inside containers.
- Hot glue small pieces of dark green moss to 9” wreath until covered.
- Trim beaded berry stems to 2”-long and insert and hot glue into front side of moss-covered wreath.
- Place berry-covered wreath on top of
container and insert three dowels into
bottom to secure to container. Use
hot glue to cover dowels and top of
container with dark green moss.
- Trim laurel leaf stems to 2” long and insert and glue into back of bottom of berrycovered wreath as shown.
- Secure bark-covered dowel or stem into bottom of daisy-covered wreath; glue. Insert remaining dowel or stem end into top of container; glue. Cover top of container with small pieces of moss.
- Hot glue small pieces of bright green moss to cover 8” wreath.
- Hot glue wooden dowels into sides of green apples. Trim dowels to approximately 2” long and hot glue dowels inside apples. Insert and glue opposite dowel ends into moss-covered wreath.
- Place apple wreath into top of container and insert three dowels into bottom to secure it to container. Use hot glue to cover dowels and top of container with bright green moss.
- Trim metallic sequin stems and insert ends into bottom sides of applecovered
wreath; hot glue in place.
Daisy Wreath Topiary
Apple Wreath Topiary