Quick Creations: Glittery Bird Ornaments
- Model Magic modeling compound (Crayola)
- Mod Podge Matte (Plaid)
- Pink or blue Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter (EK Success)
- Black wire
- Seed beads
- Pink or white tulle
- Paper scraps
- Felted wool scraps
- Button or scrap flower
- String or ribbon
- Sponge brush
- Hot glue gun
- Eye screw
- These adorable glittery birds can fly onto your tree, or make special treats for teachers, friends and family. Attach them to gift packaging for added sparkle.
- To get this look, roll a piece of Model Magic™ modeling compound (Crayola) into a ball. Shape the ball into a bird shape and let dry overnight. Use a sponge brush to apply Mod Podge Matte (Plaid) to the bird and adhere pink or blue Martha Stewart Crafts Fine Glitter (EK Success). Let dry completely.
- For beak, cut a short black wire length and press into face. For eyes, hot glue seed beads to face. For wings, hot glue pink or white tulle and paper scraps to each side. For tail, hot glue felted wool scraps and tulle to tail. Adhere a button or scrap flower to top of tail. For hanger, attach an eye screw onto back of bird. Thread string or ribbon through eye screw hole and knot ends.
Glittery Bird Ornaments