- White STYROFOAM Wreath (FloraCraft), 1-3/16”x11-7/8”
- Chipboard (Rusty Pickle):
Scrolls, six; Teardrops, 20
- Spray paints (Design Master): Basil; Cinnabar; Super Silver; Moss Green
- Silver Glitter spray paint
- Tulip Fashion Glitter (Duncan): Red
- Heavy cardboard or chipboard, 4”x6”
- Paper clip for hanger
- Glue for Glitter (Design Master)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Serrated knife
- Use serrated knife to distress top surface of wreath by randomly making cut and slits in STYROFOAM.
- In a well-ventilated area, protect work surface with newspapers. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to lightly spray all bards of wreath with Basil. Use Moss Green to darken outside
edges. Let dry.
- Spray one side of chipboard pieces Super Silver. Let dry. Lightly spray all pieces with Silver Glitter. Let dry.
- Print and cut out pattern. Trace outline of cardinal pattern onto heavy
cardboard or chipboard; cut out with craft knife. Spray bird Cinnabar. Let dry. Apply glitter glue and red glitter to both sides of bird. Shake off excess
- Bend paper clip and insert into back of wreath for hanger, secure with glue gun.
- Glue chipboard pieces and cardinal to wreath as shown. Hang wreath on door or wall.
- 1. Spray wreath using different colors
and chipboard pieces for other
- 2. Use as centerpiece for your holiday table by placing chipboard items upright on wreath rather than flat.