Comfort Soup Gift Set
- Glass jar or canister with lid
- Gift bag
- Cardstock (Papertrey Ink): White Stamper’s Select; Spring Rain
- Patterned papers (SEI): Glitzmas “Winter Glitterland”
- Coordinating ribbon
- 4 Seasons Velvet Leaves (Prima Marketing)
- Ice Stickles Glitter Glue (Ranger): Crystal Ice
- Glittered Skittles (Pez-A-Doodle Designs): Spring Green
- Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Stamps (Pink Cat Studio): Christmas Plate 1; Tweet Plate 1
- Ink pads (Tskineko): Memento: Tuxedo Black; Summer Sky;
Brilliance: Pearlescent Thyme;
Versamagic: Thatched Straw;
Versamark Dazzle: Frost
- Colorless Blender (Copic)
- Colors (Copic): B00; B02; B05; G21; G28; Y00; Y02
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen (Copic): Orange
- Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders): Scallop Circles; Scallop Ovals
- Wizard Die Cutting and Embossing System (Spellbinders)
- Cricut Cartridge (ProvoCraft): Joys of the Season
- Martha Stewart Crafts Icicle Border Punch (EK Success)
- Foam Ink Blending Tool (Ranger)
- Scotch Adhesive Transfer Gun (3M)
- Make side-fold Spring Rain card base. Cut 1”-wide strips to fit card, jar and gift bag; punch along one side with border punch. Cover all strips in Ice Stickles and let dry.
- Use Tuxedo Black ink to stamp tweet, pear tree and wreath on white cardstock. Use Copic system to color in images as desired.
- Die cut shapes around stamped images and
- Using foam blending tool and fresh piece of foam, dab foam on Summer Sky ink pad, begin off edge of die shape and move tool in a circular motion with very light pressure. Gradually move tool onto edge of shape so color just catches outer edge and raised embossed edge. Re-ink as needed and continue around all sides of all three shapes.
- Cover ribbon on tree, bow on wreath and fur trim on tweet’s hat with Ice Stickles. Let dry.
- Cut three slightly narrower strips of patterned paper to fit card, bag and jar.
- Cut blue piece for card base and gift bag front. Use Versamark Dazzle ink to stamp snowflake stamps.
- Use photo as guide to adhere strips and stamped images to bag, card and jar.
- Cut a poinsettia from Joys of the Season cartridge. Use foam blender tool to apply Thatched Straw ink to edges.
- Cut Spring Rain card stock circle to fit lid. Adhere leaves and poinsettia to circle, and circle to lid. Tie ribbon around lid.
- Use Joys of the Season cartridge to cut tag with poinsettia. Print cooking instructions on back and adhere to back of jar.
- Use Glossy Accents to adhere Glittered Skittles to jar.
- Fill jar with layered soup mix. Add a
re-sealable bag of crackers on top of mix if space permits.