- Cardstock: black textured, gray textured, white
- Button, 2- or 4-holed, 3/4” to 1” diameter
- Karen Foster Designs Suede Scrapper’s Spool
- Hero Arts Stamps: Looped Circle Pattern, Scalloped Flower
- Corner rounder punch
- Clearsnap Colorbox Ink Pads: Archival Wicked Black; Chalk Chestnut Roan, Gray Whale, Creamy Brown; Premium Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard Tangerine, Banana
- Clear embossing powder
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- Computer with color printer
scissors, spray bottle with water, heat tool, sandpaper, paper trimmer
- Make 4-1/2”x6” black top-fold card; distress edges. Cut gray cardstock to 3-1/4”x5-1/4”; round corners. Adhere to card.
- Stamp Looped Circle Pattern on white cardstock with black ink; heat emboss with clear powder. Rub Gray Whale ink pad across paper. Add Creamy Brown highlights. Trim to 4-1/8”x5-3/8”; adhere to card.
- Visit olddesignshop.com/2011/11/free-vintage-image-welcome-thanksgiving-postcard/ to download vintage image file to computer. Click on image to enlarge, then right-click to download to computer. Print to approximately 3-1/2”x5” on white cardstock; round corners. Ink edges Chestnut Roan; adhere to card.
- Load Banana ink on entire Scalloped Flower stamp. Apply Tangerine ink to portions of stamp; spritz with water to blend. Stamp on white cardstock; cut out. Adhere to card.
- Thread string through button holes and tie into bow. Adhere button to flower center with foam tape.
- 1. If you store an ink pad upside down, the ink will stay close to the surface of the pad.