Glamour Girl Birthday Crown
- Recycled Transparencies kraft packaging*
- Plain headband
- Flowers*: Brown, White and Aqua Tea Roses; Lola Rossetti Rose; Quillen Gallery Roses; Innoscence Flowers; Cream Mini Roses
- Leaves*: Green Velvet; Blue Temple
- Silver Pearls*: Swirls; Centers
- Silver Lace*
- Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels): Midnight Blue; Gold; Wheatfields
- Paints: gold acrylic; Shimmerz Blingz Under the Sea and Aqua Marine (Shimmering Products)
- Silver glass glitter
- Medium flat paintbrush
- Pinking shears (Fiskars)
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive (Beacon Adhesives)
- *Products by Prima Marketing, Inc.
- Print and cut out pattern. Use shears to cut crown from kraft packaging as indicated. Spray both sides of crown with Midnight Blue mist; let dry. Dry brush surface gold; let dry.
- Gently slide headband into crown fold, working packaging around band to form semi-circle; ensure peaks are aligned. Glue crown together around headband. Wrap and glue lace around headband ends.
- Glue five blue leaves to front of crown in overlapping fan pattern. Glue eight larger velvet leaves over blue leaves, down to bottom of headband.
- Apply Fabri-Tac glue to smaller velvet leaves with brush; coat with glass glitter. Let dry. Glue large silver flower to crown center; glue glittered leaves around flower.
- Grab a handful of mixed white flowers and spray with Midnight Blue mist. Lightly apply Blingz paints to flowers as desired. Spray flowers with Gold mist; let dry.
- Spray newsprint roses and mini roses with Gold mist; let dry.
- Adhere pearl centers to some flowers. Refer to photo to glue flowers to crown in pleasing, overlapping arrangement. Fill entire surface, except crown points.
- Spray entire crown with Wheatfields mist; let dry.