Reversible Canvas Banner
- Canvas Home Basics (Canvas Corp.):
Canvas Triangle Banner Pieces, six;
Black Waxed String
- Jumbo chipboard letters to spell
“thanks” and “jingle”
- So Soft Fabric Paints (DecoArt):
Shimmering Pearls White; Metallics
Silver Platinum; Black
- Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Paint
(DecoArt): Emperor’s Gold
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Santa Red
- Red glitter
- Silver jingle bells, five
- Flat-back buttons, five
- Assorted Fall and holiday greenery
- Americana Matte Acrylic Sealer
- Sewing needle and black thread
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue (Duncan)
- For “thanks” side, paint triangle canvas shapes with Black fabric paint and chipboard letters Emperor’s Gold. When dry, glue letters to canvas pieces and assorted greenery pieces to banner.
- For “jingle” side, flip thanks banners to other side. Paint alternating canvas pieces White and Silver Platinum, and chipboard letters Santa Red. While letters are still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess glitter and let dry. Apply sealer to chipboard letters. Arrange triangles to that when banner is reversed, letters are arranged to spell “thanks”. When placement is determined, glue “jingle”
letters to holiday side. Glue holiday
greenery to banner.
- Sew banner corners together. Sew buttons between each banner piece and jingle bells to bottom point of each triangle. Cut two 50” lengths from waxed cord. Cut two small slits at end of banner and tie on cording for hanger.