Cardstock: American Crafts Chestnut, Cranberry, Mustard; Simple Stories SNAP Color Vibe Yellow Dot/Chevron
Self-adhesive black enamel dots
Silhouette CAMEO Electronic Cutting Machine and Turkey Pillow Box Shape
Adhesive runner or adhesive of choice
paper trimmer, computer
1. Size is 4"x5"
Turkey Treat Box
1. Gather supplies. Trim cardstock as follows: Chestnut, 6-1/2”x7”; Chevron, 4”x3-3/4”; Cranberry, 2”x2”; Mustard, 2”x2”.
2. Place papers on Silhouette Cutting Mat as shown and load into CAMEO.
3. Open Silhouette Studio software on computer. Ungroup Turkey Pillow Box Shape parts and move each piece to correspond with the placement of papers on the mat in Step 2.
4. Choose the “cardstock” setting in Silhouette Studio and click cut. Remove papers from CAMEO when complete.
5. Assemble pillow box, adhering side flap closed and folding along dotted lines to create top and bottom. Adhere chevron tail feathers to back. Adhere facial features to front and lightly flip up edges of chest “feathers”.
6. Fill with treats.
1. Googly eyes can be used in place of enamel dots, if desired