- Felt, 9”x12” sheets, two: tan, medium yellow, off-white, grey; one, black, brown, white; scraps, yellow, red
- Wiggle eyes, two (for each)
- Dimensional paints: black, yellow
- Sewing needle and tan thread
- Pink powdered blush
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, sponge scrap
- Print and cut out patterns. For Native American, cut two tan body pieces and for Pilgrim, cut two off-white body pieces. Use needle and thread to sew body pieces together.
- For Native American, cut: two medium yellow outfits, brown fringe pieces, black braids, red headband. For Pilgrim, cut: two grey outfits, two tan hair pieces, white collar and tie, white cuff trim, black hat, yellow buckle, white hat band.
- Using photo as guide, adhere felt pieces on bodies. Cut two small medium yellow noses and adhere on each face. Adhere eyes above nose.
- Use black paint to draw mouths. Use yellow paint to draw pattern on headband, braid ties, and fringe stitches. Let dry.
- Use sponge scrap to lightly apply pink blush on cheeks.
- 1. Omit sewing by adhering puppet pieces together using fabric glue.