Same Products, Different Ways
- Cardstock: white, black, blue
- Blending paper
- Whimsy Stamps Winter Frost Designer Paper, 6”x6” paper pad
- Black sheer ribbon, 1”-wide, 18” length
- Self-adhesive gems, assorted colors
- Whimsy Stamps Rubber Stamps: Winter Friends, Season’s Greetings Notables 7 Sentiment
- Whimsy Stamps Dies: Layered Snowflakes Set, Notables 7
- Circle punch
- Imagination International COPIC Markers
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Ranger Melt Art White Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE)
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Versamark Embossing Ink
- Ultra-fine white embossing powder
- Adhesives: Ranger Stickles Icicle Glitter Glue, paper adhesive, foam tape
scissors, paper trimmer, ruler, heating tool
Wishing You a… Happy Holidays Card by Jodi Amidei
- 1. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto blending paper. Color image as desired using COPIC markers. Trim to 3-3/8”x3-3/8”, distress edges, and mat onto slightly larger black cardstock. Add VersaMark embossing ink to edges and onto corners of image in an non-uniformed pattern. Dip edges into white UTEE and heat to melt. Create two larger-sized backgrounds from patterned paper and black cardstock, treating edges in same manner. Cut strip of coordinating patterned paper approximately 1-1/2”-wide and mat to black cardstock; treat edges in same manner.
- 2. Die cut five large snowflakes from white cardstock. Cover each with VersaMark and then UTEE. Using tweezers to hold snowflakes, heat to melt. When cooled, reapply more VersaMark and another layer of UTEE to each snowflake. Heat again to create thicker layer. When cool, adhere gem to center of snowflakes.
- 3. Stamp sentiment onto cardstock using VersaMark. Apply ultrafine detail white embossing powder; heat to melt. Using circle punch, cut out center of sentiment and adhere to center of last snowflake.
- 4. Using photo as guide, assemble card onto 6x6” white top-fold cardstock base. Before image and snowflakes are added, wrap ribbon around background and tie at right edge into knot; fishtail cut edges. Adhere image and snowflakes using foam tape for dimension. Add sentiment in bottom left corner to finish.
Winter Wishes Card by Melissa Andrew
- 1. Using cardstock and Whimsy Stamps designer paper, dies, and stamps, create and assemble card as desired. Stamp Tuxedo Black Winter Friends image onto blending paper. Use COPIC markers and Winter Friends Photo Tutorial to color image. Embellish image with glitter glue.
Winter Friends Photo Tutorial
- 1. Follow this photo tutorial to color The Winter Friends image used in this project.