- Notebook, 4”x5-3/4”
- My Favorite Things Cardstock: Primitive White, Jellybean Green, Red Hot, Steel Blue, Sweet Tooth, Kraft
- My Favorite Things Kraft Envelopes, 4-3/8”x5-3/4”, two
- My Favorite Things Hemp Cord
- My Favorite Things Sweet Tooth Button
- White brads, medium, four
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System
- My Favorite Things Stamps: Laina Lamb Design Journal It - Top Ten, Document It - December; Lisa Johnson Design Textile Backgrounds, Hearts and Stitches; BG Sheet Music Background
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Poinsettia; Laina Lamb Design Insert It, 3”x4” Insert, Accent It - Flags and Tags
- My Favorite Things Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink Pads: Jellybean Green, Hot Fudge, Black Licorice, Paver Red, Kraft
- Circle punch, 3/4”
- Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler
- Cut two 10-1/4”x6-1/8 Primitive White cardstock panels. Score both panels at 4-3/4” and 5-1/2” from left edge.
- Using Scor-Tape, adhere panels together to make 20-1/2”x6-1/8” planner base. Remove front page of notebook. Cover top edge of pad with small piece of Jellybean Green cardstock. Wrap hemp cord length across top of notepad; adhere on back. Adhere notebook to center of planner base using Scor-Tape.
- With flap closest to outer edge, adhere one Kraft envelope to each side of notebook as shown.
- Cut two 5-3/4”x1-1/2” strips from Red Hot cardstock and two 5-3/4”x1-1/4” strips from Primitive White cardstock. Using Jellybean Green ink, stamp LJD Textile checked background onto Primitive White strips; mat to Red Hot cardstock. Adhere panels onto envelopes on side opposite of flap. Stamp LJD Hearts and Stitches using Hot Fudge Ink onto envelope flaps.
- Punch four 3/4” circles from Jellybean Green cardstock; adhere circles onto envelopes as shown. Insert brad through center of each circle. To create closure, wrap hemp cord around brads and secure with bow.
- Stamp Black Licorice “Christmas” sentiment onto center bottom edge of notebook.
- Die cut Red Hot banner and Primitive White circle using Accent It - Flags and Tags Die-namics. Stamp Journal It - Top Ten “My Favorite Things” onto Primitive White die cut; let dry. Assemble and adhere die cuts to top right of notebook.
- Die cut seven Insert It - 3”x4” from Sweet Tooth Cardstock. Stamp Black Licorice Journal It - Top Ten onto each die cut. Stamp titles using Document It - December with MFT Red Hot and Jellybean Green Ink. Cut 3-1/6”x4-1/16” Red Hot and Jellybean Green cardstock panels; mat to journal die cuts. Tuck into envelopes for later use.
- Cut following cardstock panels: 4-1/2”x5-3/4” from Steel Blue, 4-1/4”x5-1/2” from Red Hot, 4”x5-1/4” from Kraft. Stamp Sheet Music Background using Kraft Ink onto Kraft Cardstock. Mat together and adhere to front cover.
- Die cut Insert It - 3”x4” Insert from Sweet Tooth cardstock and stamp Journal It - Top Ten using Black Licorice Ink. Stamp Jellybean Green “Christmas” title on die cut. Cut 3-1/6”x4-1/16” Jellybean Green panel and mat to insert die cut; mat to sheet music panel on front cover.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to die cut and assemble Poinsettia Die-namics flower from Red Hot cardstock and leaves from Jellybean Green cardstock. Die cut banner using Accent It - Flags and Tags Die-namics; stamp “Making A List” sentiment using Black Licorice Ink.
- Adhere assembled flower on cover. Embellish flower with button tied with hemp cord bow. Tuck and adhere banner under button.
- 1. To view a video on My Favorite Things Die-namics Poinsettia Dies, visit mftstamps.com/die-namics-poinsettia?filter_name=poinsettia.