QC: Bejeweled Vintage Barrettes
- Large flat brooches, pendants, or earrings
- Standard barrette or child-size barrettes
- Metal barrette clasps
- White, cream, or black ribbon
- Check barrette clip to make sure it
opens and closes well. Cover metal
part of barrette clip with white,
cream, or black ribbon. (Note: Choose
a ribbon color that matches your hair,
- Hot glue ribbon over metal portion of barrette, folding and adhering raw edges under to prevent fraying.
- Hot glue jewelry to front of barrette.
- 1. Look for brooches, pendants or earrings that are big and flat enough to be mounted on a standard barrette. Metal barrette clasps are available at craft stores. If you have very fine hair, use child-size barrettes.
Backside of Barrette
Bejeweled Vintage Barrettes