Duck Tape Pumpkin
- Duck Brand Duck Tape: Neon Orange, Neon Green
- Floral wire
scissors, ruler, pen or marker, cardstock scraps, crafting board, needle tool
- Measure and cut four 1-1/2”x8” strips from cardstock. See Photo 1.
- Place each strip of cardstock in between two pieces of Neon Orange tape. See Photo 2. Repeat process for total of eight strips. See Photo 3. Set aside.
- Freehand draw and cut out leaf shape on cardstock scrap. See Photo 4.
- Position cardstock leaf between two pieces of Neon Green tape. See Photo 5. Cut out tape-covered leaf. Trim off any excess tape. See Photo 6.
- Measure and cut 14” length of floral wire. See Photo 7.
- Stack Neon Orange strips and poke wire on end through all layers. Bend strips in half without creasing them. Poke wire through other end of each piece. See Photo 8.
- Cut off excess wire on bottom, leaving extra wire on top. Fan out strips to make round pumpkin shape. Thread leaf onto extra wire and twist ends into spiral.
- 1. Use needle tool or scissors point to help poke wire through tape-covered strips.