QC: Beachy Shadowboxes
- Blue Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor spray paint (Krylon)
- Creamy Brown Chalk Ink (Clearsnap)
- Cardstock (Prism)
- Royal Day background stamp (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Quick Grip (Beacon Adhesvies)
- Whether you live on the coast or in the Midwest, you can enjoy the beach chic look year-round with these refreshing
shadowboxes. Smaller shadowboxes are perfect for displaying everything from starfi sh to seashells. Give your
bathroom, home office or other living spaces an instant update with these stylish displays.
- To create these shadowboxes, mask off glass front. Spray paint boxes Blue Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor spray paint
(Krylon). Apply Creamy Brown Chalk Ink (Clearsnap) to inside of box.
- Cut cardstock to fit inside box. Ink edges Creamy Brown. Apply ink to Royal Day background stamp (Unity Stamp Co.)
and press onto cardstock (Prism). Use Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives) to adhere cardstock inside box. Apply a
general amount of Quick Grip (Beacon Adhesvies) to backs of shells and adhere to background. Let dry.