Sundae Social Invitation & Favor
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Frosted
Yellow; Frosted Pink; Iced Cobalt; Tawny Medium Prismatics; Pink Mulberry
- Grosgrain ribbon: cream, 1/4”; dark
brown, 5/8” (Creative Impressions)
- Brads (Creative Impressions): pink mini, two; white
- Ice cream topping of choice, one 11.75 oz. jar
- Clear Stamp Sets (Renaissance By
Design): Polka Dot Parts; Invitation Station
- ColorBox Inkpads (Clearsnap): Frost White Pigment; Rouge and Dark Brown Fluid Chalk
- The Wizard Embossing and Die-Cutting System (Spellbinders)
- Nestabilities Scalloped Circles Dies (Spellbinders)
- Impressabilities Flowers Embellishment Template (Spellbinders)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Paper piercer
- Adhesives: Zip-Dry Paper Glue
(Beacon Adhesives); 3-D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut cone from Tawny Medium Prismatics cardstock and ice cream from Frosted Pink. Set pieces aside.
- 2. Make Frosted Yellow card base. To add texture, score vertical lines down top half of card front every 1/2”. Score lines across bottom section of cone piece as indicated by dashed lines on
- 3. Cut 2-3/4”x4” Iced Cobalt piece and stamp with Frost White polka dots. Tie cream ribbon around panel and adhere panel to card with paper glue.
- 4. Stamp ice cream with Rouge polka dots. Stamp top of cone with Dark Brown sentiment. Adhere cone to left side of card with paper glue. Adhere ice cream to card over top of cone with foam squares.
- 5. Pierce three holes in top right edge; insert brads as shown.
- 1. Measure around jar and cut a piece
of Frosted Pink cardstock large enough
to cover existing label. Stamp strip with Rouge polka dots. Adhere strip to jar with paper glue; tie dark brown ribbon into bow around jar.
- 2. Die cut two layers of Pink Mulberry into scalloped circles twice the size of jar lid. Cut thin strip of Tawny Medium Prismatics cardstock long enough to wrap lid edge. Place mulberry circles over lid and fold down. Glue card stock strip around lid edge with paper glue.
- 3. Cut Frosted Pink scalloped circle just smaller than jar lid and emboss using Flowers template and Wizard machine. Sponge Rouge ink over top of embossing.
Adhere to jar lid.
- 1. Make a fun party garland from a dozen cones done up in different cardstock colors.
- 2. Look for small, themed ice cream stamps to stamp paper napkins, topping recipe cards and more.
- 3. Visit makeicecream.com/icecreamtrivia.html to help create your own trivia party game.