- Cardstock: white, black
- Ecstasy Crafts Joy! Crafts Paper Packs: Pearl Paper Pack (80110409), Wedding Design Paper Pack (80110555), Glitter Paper Pack (80110424)
- Ecstasy Crafts Marianne Design White Adhesive Pearl Swirls (CA3101)
- Ecstasy Crafts Nellie’s Press Boss Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine (NPB001) or any compatible die-cutting system
- Ecstasy Crafts Joy! Crafts Dies: Open Up Pop-Up Church (60032001), Floral Flourishes Heart (60030005)
- Ecstasy Crafts Marianne Design Creatables Anja’s Label Die Set (LR0241)
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue pen, tiny foam dots
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Size is 5-3/4”x5-1/2”.
- 1. Cut black cardstock to measure 11”x5-3/4”. Score at 5-1/2” and fold to create card base.
- 2. Cut 5-3/4”x5-1/2” white cardstock panel; adhere to card front with double-sided tape.
- 3. Cut 5-5/8”x5-3/8” panel from Birdcage Wedding Paper; adhere to card with doubled-sided tape, leaving a narrow white cardstock border visible.
- 4. Die cut two Hearts from white cardstock or Silver Pearl Paper. Adhere first heart to left side of card using glue pen. Using tiny foam dots, overlap and adhere second heart to card as shown.
- 5. Adhere Pearl Swirl to bottom left corner of card.
- 6. If desired, die cut Anja’s Label shape from white cardstock or Silver Pearl Paper, personalize sentiment using stickers or stamp, and adhere to card.
- 1. Cut Silver Pearl Paper to 11”x5-5/8” and die cut Pop-Up Church. This die is a panel die, as shown below, so be sure to cut paper to measurement specified; align paper carefully before cutting.
- 2. Adhere die-cut paper inside card, lining up center fold lines and leaving a narrow black cardstock border visible. Be careful not to glue or tape down church portion of die cut.
- 3. Cut Cake & Swirls Glitter Wedding Paper to 11”x5-5/8”, same as Silver Pearl Paper. Be sure cake design shows at bottom right corner of paper. Die cut Pop-Up Church and carefully separate paper panel along fold line. Adhere bottom portion inside bottom half of card; paper will fit nicely in and around church when card is opened.
- 4. To pop out the church, carefully crease on score lines where indicated to create dimensional church inside card.
- 5. Die cut two doves from Black Glitter Paper using Pop-Up Church die. Die cut two Hearts from Black Glitter Paper. Using photo as guide, adhere die cuts inside card as shown.
- 1. Carefully crease score lines on die-cut church and fold so church “pops out” from flat card base.