Vintage Bead Dove Ornament
- Cotton fabric
- Fancy woven fabric scrap (for wing)
- Leather string: 5”; 6”; 7”; 9”
- Vintage and new glass beads
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Cotton thread: heavy-duty; sewing
- Sewing needle
- Print and cut out patterns. Cut two doves from cotton and wing from woven fabric.
- Hand sew wing to one dove piece. Sew
buttons to wing edges.
- For dangles, string glass beads and buttons onto leather cords, knotting between each bead.
- Use heavy-duty thread to sew dove pieces together with leather beaded dangle and hanger ends in between, leaving small opening for stuffing.
- Stuff dove and sew opening closed. Make French knot for dove’s eye.