Vintage~Modern: Textile Wall Art Collage
- Canvas Home Basics Canvas (Canvas
- Amy Butler Lotus Paper (K & Company), 12”x12”, two sheets
- Vintage embellishments: embroidered
textiles; lace; buttons; buckle; button cards; ephemera; jewelry
- Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Pinking shears
- Staple gun
- Adhere paper to canvas front.
- Wrap and glue embroidered textile
around canvas bottom. Staple raw
edges of textile to back of canvas.
- Arrange and adhere vintage embellishments to front of canvas.
Cover raw edges of textiles with lace.
Layer button cards with buttons and
- Cover canvas back with remaining sheet of paper.
Textile Wall Art Collage