Flying Witch Halloween Accent
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Egg, 5”
- The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops Embellishments: Halloween (dd15), Neon Orange Mini (ddaa), Metallic Gold (dd42)
- The Robin’s Nest Canvas Witch
- Black grosgrain ribbon, 1/8”-wide
- Scraperfect Embellie Gellie Tool
- Helmar Adhesives 450 Glue
detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Detail cut around canvas witch image; adhere to one side of egg and let dry.
- Adhere Halloween Dew Drops around witch image to create frame effect; let dry.
- Wrap and adhere black ribbon lengthwise around sides of foam egg, knotting ends together at narrow end. Tie ribbon into loopy bow; trim ends.
- Holding bottle at 45° angle, apply swirled line of glue to one area of egg. Use photo as guide. Using placement tool, pick up and position gold Dew Drops flat side down in glue. Repeat several more times over surface of egg, adding purple Dew Drops to centers of small groups of gold Dew Drops to create flowers. Outline framed witch with glue; adhere gold Dew Drops. Let dry.
- To finish ornament, adhere orange mini Dew Drops over entire foam surface; let dry for 24 hours.
- 1. Cover smaller foam eggs entirely in one color of Halloween Dew Drops; display eggs together.