1. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to condition clay.
1. The grooves on backs of clay blocks enable exact portioning. Knead one strip of Red and one strip of Raspberry clay together until a marbled pattern is created. Shape into a ball and form into a tip at one end. Repeat with two portions of Red clay. Press two teardrop-shaped pieces together carefully to make heart and bend tip slightly to one side.
2. Make small hearts in same way as Step 1, except use Tangerine and Red clay for marbled effect. Make sure portions used for both “droplets” are identical in size. Add a circle pattern by placing small balls on top and pressing them flat, if needed.
3. Use needle tool to carefully poke hole in heart for cord or wire. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake clay. Let cool.
4. Apply Gloss Varnish to hearts. Thread cord or wire though hearts.