Designer Challenge Part 2 - Happy Bird-day
- Matte White Postcards
- Cardstock (Stampin’ Up!): Very Vanilla; Real Red
- Weathervane Picking Pumpkins paper (October Afternoon)
- Silver metal: brads (Stampin’ Up!); jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers)
- Ribbon (May Arts)
- Stamps (Inkadinkado): Birds Galore Clear Stamps set; Happy Birthday
- Ink pads: Jet Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Real Red (Stampin’ Up!)
- Black permanent pen
- Paper piercing tool
- Separate perforated postcards. Cover card with striped paper.
- Cut and adhere 2-1/2”x4-1/2” Very Vanilla piece. Cut 3”x4-1/2” piece from cloud side of paper; stamp birds and
sentiment as shown. Mat on red cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp red bird on cardstock scrap; cut out and adhere to cloud. Add brads, eyelets and ribbon as shown.
- Use paper piercer and black pen to add faux stitching details.