- Cardstock: White (Wausau Paper); Patch, Blackbird and African Daisy (Bazzill Basics)
- White A2 envelope
- Printer-weight scrap paper
- Black brads (Making Memories)
- Stamps (Penny Black Inc.): Toadily Yours (3835K); Congrats (3850E); Apertures (3665K)
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaColor Green Tea; VersaMark
- Tombow markers (Tombow Pen & Pencil): 055; 133; 452; 603; 856; 925
- Clear embossing powder (Tsukineko)
- Stickles Crystal glitter glue (Ranger)
- Perfect Pearls Perfect Gold powdered pigment (Ranger)
- Watercolor Palettes (US ArtQuest): Due; Interference
- Blue chalk and cotton ball or applicator
- Black Micron pen (Sakura)
- Make Patch card base. Use watermark ink to stamp Apertures over card front.
- Cut 3”x3-1/2” white cardstock piece; stamp black toads and heat emboss with clear powder. Color image with markers, using photo as guide. Accent flowers and toads’ shirts with interference color from watercolor set.
- Use cotton ball to rub small amount of blue chalk around toads. Slowly build up shading while fading color out toward edges. Use clean cotton ball to pounce Perfect Gold powder on top of chalked areas.
- Mat image on 3-1/16”x3-9/16” black, then 3-1/4”x3-3/4” yellow, cardstock. Edge image with glitter glue; let dry. Insert brad in each corner and adhere matted image to card front.
- Stamp black sentiment on 1”x2-3/4” white cardstock; heat emboss with clear powder. Mat on 1-1/16”x2-13/16” black cardstock. Highlight sentiment with blue chalk and gold powder; adhere to card as shown.
- Create mask from lightweight paper and temporarily adhere to front of envelope. Stamp Green Tea Apertures; remove mask. Use black pen to draw border. Ink “Congratulations” on
Congrats stamp with black ink; stamp inside border area.