- Canvas, 6”x6”x1-1/4”
- My Favorite Things Primitive Cream Cardstock
- Advantus Tim Holtz idea-ology Old Dictionary Tissue Paper Wrap
- Gold brad
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Vagabond Die-Cutting System
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: LJD Fall Foliage, MPD Time Pieces, Layered Treat Tag
- My Favorite Things Stamp Sets: LJD Fall Foliage, MPD Timeless
- My Favorite Things MPD Houndstooth Stencil
- Acrylic paints: DecoArt Traditions Quinacridone Gold, Ranger Claudine Hellmuth STUDIO Classic Teal
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Medieval Gold Metallic Glaze
- Ink pads: My Favorite Things ColorBox Premium Black Licorice; Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMark
- Embossing powders: Hampton Art à la mode Gold, Stampendous! Fran-táge Aged Spice Enamel
- Golden Heavy Gel Medium
- Plaid Mod Podge Matte
- Ranger Inkssentials Heat-It Craft Tool
- Glue gun and Ad Tech Mini Size Glue Sticks
paintbrush, palette knife, sponge blending tool
- 1. Tear tissue paper into assorted-size pieces and adhere randomly to all sides of canvas using Mod Podge; let dry.
- 2. Place stencil on front of canvas; apply even layer of gel medium using palette knife.
- 3. Remove stencil and allow gel medium to fully dry.
- 4. Apply assortment of paints and glaze to canvas. Let dry.
- 5. Add distressing by applying Black Soot Distress Ink to edges and front of the canvas.
- 6. Die cut two sets of leaves, sentiment strip, clock face, and clock hands.
- 7. Stamp clock face, hands, and sentiment using Black Licorice ink. Use sponge blending tool to apply Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink to edges.
- 8. Stamp leaves using VersaMark ink. Emboss one of each type of leaf using Gold embossing powder and remaining leaves using Aged Spice embossing enamel; use heat tool to set. Use sponge blending tool to apply Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink to edges.
- 9. Attach clock hands to clock face using gold brad. Adhere die-cut pieces to canvas as shown in photo.
- 1. Use decorated canvas as a unique photo display. Add a clip in the open area so you can change out seasonal family photos as often as desired.