Let It Snow
- Cardstock: dark blue, white
- Ecstasy Crafts Starform Deco Stickers: Silver Christmas Variety Sayings (362S), White Corners/Borders (1034W)
- Ecstasy Crafts Nellie’s Press Boss Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine (NPB001) or any compatible die-cutting system
- Ecstasy Crafts Joy! Crafts Dies: Ice Crystal #1 (60022018), Ice Crystal #2 (60022019), Ice Crystal #3 (60022020), Ice Crystal Edge (60022021)
- Ranger Ice Stickles Glitter Glue
- Double-sided tape
paper trimmer, scoring tool, scissors, pencil, ruler, craft knife and cutting mat
- 1. Size is 4-1/8”x5-3/4”.
Let It Snow Card
- 1. Cut 4-1/8”x11-1/2” strip from dark blue cardstock; score and fold to create 4-1/8”x5-3/4” top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut one each of Ice Crystal dies, including Ice Crystal Edge border, from white cardstock. Add glitter to tips and centers of all snowflakes as desired.
- 3. Using double-sided tape, adhere die cuts to card front as shown in photo. Adhere border shape along left edge of card. Layer smallest die cut on top of medium die cut at upper right.
- 4. Adhere white wavy sticker border to top, bottom, and right side of card front, trimming length as needed using scissors and mitering corners. (Note: See “tip” for corner mitering instructions.)
- 5. Adhere “Let it Snow” sticker to bottom right of card front.
- 1. To miter the corners of your sticker border, overlap the border strips slightly as shown, and then cut at intersection with a craft knife, applying enough pressure to cut through the sticker but not enough to cut your card. Remove waste.