You Are Loved Card
- Papertrey Ink Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White, Autumn Rose
- Me & My BIG Ideas Pocket Pages Specialty Cards (TPCX-03)
- Me & My BIG Ideas MambiCHIPS Red & Pink Glitter Chipboard Stickers (CBVX-13)
- Stamp sets: Papertrey Ink Movers & Shakers Sentiments, Karen Foster Design Hope Strength Courage Clear Set
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black, Close To My Heart Hollyhock Dye
- Therm O Web Adhesives XL Permanent Tape Runner
paper trimmer, scoring tool, detail scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, pencil
- Make 6-1/4”x4-1/4” rose top-fold card.
- Arrange three kraft-and-pink metallic specialty cards on card front as shown. Polka-dot and chevron cards were adhered first, followed by heart card on top and slightly left of center.
- Using Hollyhock ink, stamp breast cancer ribbon onto white cardstock. Stamp Onyx Black sentiment to right of ribbon as shown. Detail cut ribbon and banner around sentiment. Adhere ribbon to card, leaving banner end free.
- Adhere “You Are Loved” and glittered heart chipboard stickers to lower right corner of card as shown.
- 1. Layering mini cards onto the larger card front helps this card come together fast. Each package contains 36 different cards that can be mixed and matched for dozens of possibilities.