Hope is a Seed Card
- Cardstock: pink; white, two sheets
- Stamps: Clearsnap Rollagraph Hope Jumbo Design Wheel & Handle, Unity Stamp Co. Blossom by Blossom Stamp Set
- Clearsnap Colorbox Crafter’s Sweet Pea Ink Pad
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, bone folder, ruler, pencil, baby wipes
- Make 6”x4” white top-fold card.
- To create ribbon background paper, ink design wheel on Sweet Pea ink pad; see “tip.” Roll design wheel smoothly along bottom edge of full sheet of white cardstock; see Photo 1. Repeat three times above first row of stamping; see Photo 2.
- Cut 5-1/2”x3-1/2” panel and 1/2”x2-5/8” strip from background paper; be sure ribbons are vertical.
- Cut 4-5/8”x2-5/8” white cardstock panel. Stamp Sweet Pea sentiment on right side of panel; see Photo 3. Carefully ink two ribbons on design wheel; see “tip” and Photo 4. Stamp ribbons to left of sentiment.
- From pink cardstock, cut following pieces: 5-3/4”x3-3/4” panel, 5”x3” panel, 5/8”x2-5/8” strip. Mat stamped white pieces on corresponding pink cardstock pieces.
- Using photo as guide, assemble card using paper glue. Let dry.
- 1. Roll Design Wheel several times across ink pad to ensure enough ink to stamp entire length of cardstock. Before making single impression, wipe excess ink from wheel with baby wipe.