Lavender Vanilla Spa Set
- Glass bottle with cork
- Small tin with lid
- Lavender-scented pillar candle, 6” tall
- Soft flannel fabric, 7”x10”
- Simply Smooth White cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Prismatics card stock (Prism Papers): Tawny Medium, Nautical Blue Light & Medium, Spring Willow Light & Medium
- Bird Floral Image (Crafty Secrets) Birds & Botanical Image & Journal Notebook
- Ribbons (Renaissance By Design): Hint of Lime Dot Printed Satin, Antique Blue Rhombus Pattern
- Flat lace
- Buttons (Foofala)
- Long grain white rice
- Lavender essential oil
- Pampered Package clear stamp set
(Renaissance by Design)
- Wizard Die Cut & Embossing Machine
- Dies (Spellbinders): Scalloped Oval
Small; Scalloped Circle Small; Labels Two; Inverted Scalloped Circle Small
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Fluid Chalk Inks (Clearsnap) Ocean;
Chestnut Roan; Blackbird
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Adhesive dots
- Sewing machine and matching thread
Simple Scents Pillow
- 1. Fold flannel rectangle in half lengthwise with right sides together and
sew along edges, leaving 2” opening.
Turn right side out through opening.
- 2. Use funnel to fill 1/3 of sack with rice, add five drops lavender essential oil, add more rice until two-thirds full, and add five more drops of oil. Use needle and thread to sew opening closed.
- 3. Mix rice and essential oils inside flannel sack to disperse scented oil. Fold sack in half and tie with ribbon.
Bubble Bath Bottle
- 1. Die cut scalloped oval from Simply
Smooth White cardstock and label
from Nautical Blue Medium cardstock.
- 2. Use Pampered Package stamp set & Ocean, Black Bird & Chestnut Roan inks to stamp tag. Glue tag to Nautical Blue Medium layer, then to front of bottle. Tie short length of flat lace around bottle. Adhere hemp-tied button lace knot.
Large Heart Soap
- 1. Cut 10” square from tulle, place soap
in center and draw up edges. Tie with a length of Hint of Lime Dot Satin ribbon
and adhere small hemp-tied buttons to
knot in ribbon.
- 1. Trim main image and mat onto Spring Willow Light cardstock. Adhere flat lace around bottom third of image, add hemp-tied button to left side.
- 2. Die cut label from Spring Willow Medium cardstock; adhere to candle. Tie ribbon around candle. Adhere main image over label.
Small Soap in Tin
- 1. Place soap in tin. Cut strip from Tawny Medium cardstock; crimp and adhere around middle of tin. Die cut scalloped circle from Nautical Blue Light and Simply Smooth White cardstock and inverted scalloped circle die from Nautical Blue Medium cardstock. Adhere Nautical Blue Light scalloped circle to top of tin. Wrap tin Antique Blue ribbon and adhere to top of tin.
- 2. Use Pampered Package stamp set and Ocean, Black Bird and Chestnut Roan inks to stamp tag. Glue tag to Nautical Blue Medium layer, three hemp lengths to top of tin and tag over ribbon ends.
Lavender Vanilla Spa Set
Recipe for Bath & Shower Gel
Recipe for Soap
Recipe for Lotion Bars