- Clay pot
- Wooden flowers
- Bamboo skewers
- Lynden patterned papers (Scenic Route Paper)
- White smooth finish card stock (Prism Paper)
- Chipboard (Frances Meyer)
- Ink Ribbon (Prima Marketing)
- Tulip Fashion Glitter (Duncan): Pink Jewel
- STYROFOAM brand foam disc (Dow)
- Gesso Spray (Krylon)
- Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor Spray
- Clear Matte Finish (Krylon)
- Fall Festival stamp (Unity Stamp Co.)
- ColorBox ink pads (Clearsnap):
Razzberry Pink; Turquoise
- Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond (Duncan)
- Aleene’s (Duncan): Fabric Fusion
Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric
Adhesive; Clear Gel Tacky Glue
- Apply Gesso Spray. Let dry.
- Spray paint pot Ocean Breeze. Let dry. Apply additional coats as needed.
- Glue disc inside pot and ribbon around rim.
- Spray paint skewers and flowers. Sand any rough spots and re-apply paint. Let dry.
- Trace flowers onto back of decorative paper; cut out and adhere to flowers. Sand and ink edges Turquoise.
- Glue skewers to flower backs.
- Insert skewers into foam disc.
- Ink chipboard flower. Heat set ink. Apply Glitter Bond onto flower;
sprinkle with glitter. Tap off excess
glitter. Use Razzberry Pink ink to stamp
“happy” on flower opening. Adhere
flower to pot.