Victorian Clay Stocking Ornament
- Studio by Sculpey Oven Bake Clay:
Raindrop; Whipped Cream*
- Studio by Sculpey Antiquing Medium: Warm White*
- Starfire ultrafine glitter (Sparkle N Sprinkle)
- White Swirl Ribbon (Creative Impressions)
- Studio by Sculpey Tools: Texture Makers: Swirls & Scrolls; Stipple Tools; Acrylic Roller; Clay Knife*
- Clay Dedicated Items: Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Print and cut out pattern. Use Acrylic Roller to roll out Raindrop clay on glazed ceramic tile to 1/4” thick. Lightly mist clay surface with water and press with Texture Maker following manufacturer’s instructions. Lift Texture Maker and place pattern onto textured clay. Use Clay Knife to cut out pattern, use care not to press on the pattern itself so as not to flatten texture. Roll out Whipped Cream clay to 1/4” thick and cut 1/2” strip just longer than top of stocking. Lay on top edge of stocking and trim at edges, use Stipple Tool to texture. Make a 1/4” hole in top right edge of stocking; Place entire tile in oven; bake at 275° for 30 minutes.
- Once cool, Apply Antiquing Medium to entire ornament according to manufacturer’s instructions. Use a scrap
of copy paper to mask off top edge and
sprinkle with glitter. Tie length of ribbon through hole.