Quilted Stocking Ornament Trio
- Cotton fabrics: cream; chocolate
- Cotton batting
- Satin ribbon
- Dimensional Pearls (Ranger): Cranberry; Lettuce; Espresso
- Rubber stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): Winter Vintage Signage; Joyeaux Noel
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): Pearlescent
Chocolate; Olive Brilliance; Crimson Polish Palette
- Copic Markers (Copic)
- Copic Airbrush System (Copic)
- Painter’s tape
- Sewing machine and matching threads
- Print and cut out pattern. Cut two pieces 18”x21” rectangles from cream fabric and batting. Trace pattern six times (three and three reverse) onto one fabric rectangle.
- Stamp snowflakes and winter signage
onto three stockings. Use markers to
color signage. Use airbrush system to
add color to snowflake centers.
- Place unstamped stocking right side down
on surface, then cotton batting layer, and stamped stocking right side up on
- For stitch guidelines, apply tape
diagonally across stocking. Machine quilt along diagonal lines.
- Cut out stockings. Color ribbon with marker to coordinate. Place stocking pieces right sides together and sew, catching ribbon hangers at top of stocking.
- For top edge, cut 2”-wide strip from chocolate fabric. Fold in half
widthwise over top stocking edge and
sew in place.
- Apply dimensional pearls. Let dry.