Inspire Hope Necklace
- Craft Fantastic Antique Brass Large Square Trays
- Antique brass findings: Craft Fantastic Ball Chain, Advantus Tim Holtz idea-ology Word Sticks, crown charm, jump rings
- White cardstock
- Tiny yellow adhesive gems
- Black tulle
- My Moments White Paper Flower
- Stampendous! Clear Stamp Sets: Butterfly Charms, Trees and Leaves, Steampunk Charms
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
- Tattered Angels Tuscan Sun Glimmer Mist
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Tarnished Brass Paint
- STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
- Susan Lenart Kazmer ICE Resin Hardener Kit
- Water brush
- Jewelry pliers: chain-nose, round-nose
- Clear-drying liquid glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, fine-line black pen, non-stick craft mat
- Cut cardstock to fit bezel tray. Using photo as guide, stamp Jet Black butterfly and script images onto cardstock. Color image using watercolor pencils and water brush; let dry.
- Adhere image inside bezel tray using liquid glue. Apply additional glue over image to seal edges; let dry.
- Paint charms and edges of bezel tray Tarnished Brass; let dry.
- Spritz paper flower with Tuscan Sun mist; let dry.
- Stamp Word Sticks “HOPE” charm with Jet Black Trees and Leaves text. Retrace “HOPE” letters with black pen; let dry.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to mix ICE Resin. Place bezel tray on level surface and fill with resin. Remove air bubbles and let resin cure completely, as indicated in kit.
- Adhere gems to charms as shown. Using pliers, open jump rings and add charms to chain.
- Tie tulle around bail at top of bezel tray; adhere paper flower to bail.
- 1. Craft this necklace in shades of pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.