Snowman & Santa Paper Lollipop Wraps
- Small round lollipops
- Cardstock and print papers: holiday-themed, red, green, white, pink
- Red rhinestone
- Tiny wiggle eyes
- Tiny pom-poms: white, green, pink
- Tiny leaf paper punch
- Paper crimper
- Adhesives: thick tacky glue, glue dots, clear tape
scissors, ruler, black pen or marker, toothpicks
- Print out patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from paper.
- For Santa, roll pattern into cone shape; tape in place. Insert lollipop into cone. Repeat process using red paper. Use toothpick to apply tacky glue onto edge of white cone. Position red cone upside down over white cone; hold in place to adhere.
- Adhere Santa face onto white cone. Adhere mustache on face. Adhere pink pom-pom (nose) on center of mustache. Adhere wiggle eyes on face. Let dry.
- For snowman, cut slightly-smaller cone pattern. Repeat process to roll and adhere white paper pattern into cone. Insert lollipop. Use holiday-themed paper to make hat cone; adhere onto top of lollipop.
- Adhere carrot nose on snowman face. Use black pen or marker to draw eyes and mouth.
- For hat bands, measure and cut 1/2”x4-1/2” white paper strip (Santa) and 3/4”x4-1/2” green paper strip (snowman). Run strips through paper crimper. Adhere hat bands around base of each hat using glue dots. For Santa, punch two tiny leaves from green paper. Adhere leaves with red rhinestone on center onto side of hat band. Adhere pom-poms onto top of each hat.
- 1. For a great holiday centerpiece, insert a scrap piece of foam into a clay pot or metal container. Insert lollipops into foam to display.