Snowman Treat Holder
- Recycled plastic fruit cups, two
- Repurposed print child’s sock
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Pom-poms: light blue, 1”; orange, 1/2”
- Black craft foam, scrap
- White acrylic paint
- DecoArt Ice Crystal Glamour Dust
- Pink powdered blush or chalk
- Thick tacky glue
scissors, container of water, paper towels, sponge scrap, paintbrush, toothpicks, newspaper (to cover work surface), black marker
- On covered work surface, use sponge scrap to dab white paint onto outside of one clean and dry fruit cup. Let dry. Apply another coat if needed. Rinse out sponge; dab Ice Crystal glitter paint onto cup for extra sparkle. Let dry.
- Adhere wiggle eyes and orange pom-pom (nose) on side of painted cup. Cut small sliver of black craft foam for smile; adhere below nose.
- Use paintbrush to apply pink blush or chalk to cheeks. Draw eyebrows using black marker.
- Position remaining fruit cup into child’s sock to form hat. Fold edges of hat down on inside of cup. Adhere blue pom-pom onto top of hat. Let dry.
- Fill snowman bottom with candy; position hat on top of snowman.