Mini Candy Wrap Snowman
- Mini candy bar of choice
- White cardstock
- Orange craft foam, scrap
- Green adhesive-back rhinestone, 1/4”
- Green pom-poms, 1/2”, two
- Green chenille stem, scrap
- Red felt, scrap
- Pink crayon
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Cut 2-1/2”x3” from cardstock for snowman’s body. Wrap around candy bar and adhere ends together.
- Cut 3/8”x4-3/4” felt strip. Wrap and adhere around snowman (scarf). Fringe scarf ends using scissors. Press rhinestone on scarf.
- Cut 1-3/4” chenille stem length; bend into “U” shape. Adhere onto top of snowman (for earmuffs). Adhere pom-poms onto each end.
- Cut triangle nose from craft foam; adhere on face. Color cheeks with crayon. Draw mouth, eyes, and buttons using marker.