Snowflake Table Runner
- Purchased table runner, 13”x72”
- Fabric, two coordinating prints
- Brother International ScanNCut
- Tulip Sparkling Star Glitter Spray Paint
- Plaid Fabric Mod Podge
scissors, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Choose design for runner by either using Snowflake that comes with ScanNCut machine or by scanning in own design. Smooth print fabric on mat and load into machine. Select image and set size at 7-1/2”. See Photo 1 and Photo 2.
- Use your finger on touch screen to move design to fit inside cutting area. Hit “okay” and then cut out image. Repeat to cut nine snowflakes (or number needed to fit table runner). Remove snowflakes from adhesive mat. See Photo 3 and Photo 4.
- On covered work surface, adhere snowflakes to table runner using Mod Podge and paintbrush. Let dry. See Photo 5.
- Spray fabric liberally with Sparkling Star spray paint; let dry completely. See Photo 6, Photo 7, and Photo 8.