Noel Wall Hanging
- Recycled product packaging or chipboard
- Bazzill Basics Paper Capers Cardstock
- Papers: Heartfelt Creations Frosty Blanket Paper Collection, Michaels Recollections Gold Glitter Paper
- Michaels Recollections Gold Adhesive Pearls
- May Arts Trims: Antique Gold Silky Crushed Ribbon, Olive Paper Cord
- Antique gold daisy spacer bead
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels 23, Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia
- Heartfelt Creations Stamp Sets: Petite Poinsettia, Noel Collage
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko VersaMark, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Forest Moss
- Stampendous! Pirate’s Gold Embossing Powder
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Tool
- Bow-making tool
- Paper distresser
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Molding Mat
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue, foam dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, heat tool
- Die cut/emboss Labels 23 shape from light green and red papers, and recycled packaging. Adhere layers together with packaging in center. Sponge edges Forest Moss. Punch holes at top right and top left. Thread holes with paper cord for hanger; knot and clip ends.
- Stamp collage image on light green paper using watermark ink; heat emboss with gold powder. Trim image with scissors; distress edges and sponge Forest Moss.
- Cut following paper panels: 4-1/2”x5-5/8” red, 4-11/16”x5-13/16” gold glitter, 4-7/8”x6” Capers cardstock. Adhere layers together. Adhere collage image to top. Adhere layered piece to base using foam dots.
- Using watermark ink, stamp two leaves onto dark green paper; heat emboss with gold powder. In same way, stamp poinsettias onto red paper and heat emboss as follows: one #4, one #3, three #2, four #1. Shape flowers and leaves using Molding Mat and tools. Using photo as guide, layer and assemble flowers using liquid glue; let dry.
- Adhere flowers and leaves to wall hanging as shown. Adhere pearls to flower centers.
- Tie ribbon bow and adhere to bottom using liquid glue; let dry. Adhere daisy spacer to bow center using liquid glue; let dry. Adhere pearl to bead.
- 1. Recycled cereal boxes are a great source for cheap surfaces.