Holiday Bezel Bracelet
- Spellbinders Media Mixáge by Susan Lenart Kazmer Silver Bezels: Circles Three (MB1-007), Squares One 5-pk. (MB1-502), Ovals One 5-pk. (MB1-501), Hearts One (MB1-005)
- Brushed antique silver wire, 22-gauge
- Beads: repurposed gold beads, tiny gold seed beads
- Antique silver findings: jump rings, clasp
- WorldWin Papers Gold Fancy Cardstock
- Spellbinders Artisan X-plorer Machine and Media Mixáge Bezel Dies: Circles Three (MD1-012), Squares One (MD1-002), Ovals One (MD1-001)
- Needle-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers, wire cutters
- Clearsnap ColorBox Boysenberry Ink Refill
- Susan Lenart Kazmer ICE Resin
- Silver mica fragments
- Glitter: red superfine, Sparkle and Sprinkle Florida Beach Opaque Glitter
- Liquid craft glue
tweezers, wooden craft stick, toothpicks, small plastic cups
- Cut/emboss following from gold cardstock using Artisan X-plorer: one Circles Three #1 shape, two Squares One #1 shapes, two Ovals One #1 shapes. Use liquid glue to adhere die cuts inside corresponding bezels. Let dry.
- Finely crush small amount of mica fragments. Place crushed flakes and one drop of ink refill into mixing cup; mix ink into flakes, allowing some natural mica color to remain.
- Using tweezers, add sprinkle of inked mica, gold glass glitter, and gold beads inside bezels (except heart).
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, mix small amount ICE Resin in plastic cup for approximately two minutes. Using craft stick, carefully drip resin into each bezel (except heart) until 1/3 full. Using toothpick, spread mica, glitter, and beads around until pleased with effect. Let resin cure and dry 12 hours.
- Sprinkle red glitter, gold glitter, and gold beads on top of cured resin inside each bezel. Mix and drip resin into bezels again, filling bezels two-thirds full. Let cure 12 hours.
- Mix and pour resin into bezels just to fill. Sprinkle with additional glitter.
- For final resin bezel layer, mix additional resin and add red glitter, gold glitter, and beads directly to mixing cup. Mix well. Using craft stick, fill bezel until resin domes. Let cure 12 hours.
- Add more red glitter to remaining resin and mix well. Pour resin into heart bezel until resin domes. Let cure 12 hours.
- Cut 4” wire length. Thread and center gold bead on wire. Thread wire ends through two adjoining bezel loops and wrap several times to create link. Trim excess wire and pinch ends with pliers. Repeat to assemble bracelet as shown.
- Using chain-nose pliers, add jump rings and clasp to bracelet ends. Add heart bezel to one end of bracelet using jump ring.
- 1. To adjust bracelet length, or to create necklace, simply add more bezels.