Snow Had Fallen Wall Hanging
- White cardstock
- Corrugated cardboard
- May Arts White Silk Ribbon, 1/4”
- Glittered bead berry pick
- Artistic Outpost MidWinter Stamp Set
- Ink pads: Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Sweet Plum, Ranger Archival Jet Black
- STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils
- White acrylic paint
- Stampendous! Crystal Micro Glitter
- Water-barrel brush
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam squares, glue pen
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, paintbrush, heavy-duty hole punch
- Cut one 6-1/4”x5-1/2” panel from cardboard and two from cardstock. Tear top and bottom cardstock edges, creating smaller and larger panels.
- Distress cardboard by peeling away top layer. Apply white paint randomly over surface; let dry. Use dauber to lightly sponge raised surface with Sweet Plum ink.
- Stamp Jet Black snowy background onto smaller cardstock panel. Using photo as guide, color image using watercolor pencils and water-barrel brush.
- Sponge edges of both cardstock panels with Sweet Plum ink.
- Stamp Jet Black sentiment at top of larger cardstock panel. Adhere panels together and to cardboard as shown.
- Highlight lower torn panel edges and top edges of snow drifts with glue pen; sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess and let dry.
- Stamp Jet Black elk image onto white cardstock scrap. Color with pencils and water-barrel brush. Detail cut image. Adhere to background with foam square.
- Punch holes in top corners of hanging. Cut 12” ribbon length, insert ends through cardboard from back to front, and knot to secure. Tie loopy bow and adhere to left side of hanging with clear dot. Adhere berry pick to center of bow.
- 1. Swap blue ink for plum to create more traditional winter color scheme.